When you look at your career, you want to know that you’re making a difference. You want to go home every day proud of what you’ve done. At Wells Fargo Audit Services (WFAS), we’re with you! WFAS is a provider of independent, objective and advisory services delivered through a highly professional and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit makes significant contributions to protecting the value of Wells Fargo’s corporate assets.
The Enterprise Technology Audit Group (ETAG) focuses on executing audits of information technology throughout Wells Fargo. The Infrastructure IT Audit Team is one of three teams reporting to the Executive Audit Director, ETAG. This team is primarily focused on the portfolio of core infrastructure and technology processes provided by the Wells Fargo Enterprise Information Technology Group. In addition, the team executes audits of the technology tools and support services provided to Wells Fargo’s work-force by the Team Member and Mobility Services group.
Specific areas of focus within the Infrastructure IT Audit Team portfolio include:
· Data center environmental and physical security controls;
· IT operations, including service availability management, system monitoring and batch processing;
· Change, problem & incident management;
· IT asset management and inventories;
· Platform engineering and support for mainframe, midrange and distributed platforms, including configuration, build, vulnerability and patch management;
· IT governance, including strategic design, executive reporting and process management;
· Data storage and transmission management;
· IT end-user support services and tools, including work-station, messaging and mobile technologies.
Senior Lead Auditors exhibit understanding of related business functions that include technology, operational, financial, and regulatory understanding across multiple businesses.
This position is responsible for leading projects that are generally small to moderate in size and complexity and often handles additional assignments simultaneously.