Welcome to the Las Vegas Chapter
Our aim is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conduct regular chapter meetings, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the IS audit, control and security profession throughout the Las Vegas valley.
ISACA (previously the Information Systems Audit and Control Association) is a worldwide association of IS governance professionals. The association focuses on assurance, security, governance and risk, awarding globally recognized certifications in assurance (Certified Information Systems Auditor), security (Certified Information Security Manager), governance (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT) and risk (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control).
The membership of the ISACA Las Vegas Chapter consists of individuals with varied backgrounds and skills, allowing them to address current information systems challenges in their place of employment. The chapter members are often the sole practitioner of information systems auditing, security, governance and/or risk in his or her company.
The current ISACA Las Vegas Chapter Leaders are :
· President: Pratyusha Panchangam
· Past President: John Souza
· Vice-President: John Stevenson
· Secretary: Alex Tolliday-Wright
· Treasurer: Lizzy Thomas
· Program Director: Ernesto Reza
· Media Director: George Schneider, CISA, CRISC
· Membership Director: Uros Zust
· Certification Director: Denis Darveau
· Nominating Committee: Rebecca Davis
· Audit Committee: Amber Shrock
To contact our leadership goto the About our Chapter page and click on the leader listed on the right side.