ISACA positions you to succeed and thrive in your career. The Association is a resource you can draw upon to enhance your skills, expand your professional connections and experience a vibrant local and global community of colleagues.
Explore ISACA's wide range of member programs, educational opportunities, authoritative publications, and discounted products.
Adelaide Chapter Benefits
Local Professional Development Sessions
Adelaide Chapter organises regular professional development (PD)sessions featuring local and national experts. These sessions count toward the CPE points. Some sessions are exclusive for ISACA members and free of charge. Most of the presentation available to the public charge admission for non-members. For the upcoming session visit our events schedule.
Adelaide Chapter organises regular social events for our members. These include PD in the Pub, traditional Christmas Drinks and the Annual General Meeting which are all fantastic opportunities to build network and connect to peers. For the upcoming session visit our events schedule.
In addition to regular PD sessions, our Chapter organises forums where members can listen ISACA's eSymposiums featuring some of the world's leading experts following by an open discission. These events are great for exchange of opinions and networking.
Seminars and Conferences
We aim to attract world class educators for our seminars and training programs. This provides our members with exceptional training without the need to travel interstate or overseas. In 2013, our Chapter will host Ocenia CACS, bringing many fascinating and insightful presentations. Seminars and conference information is posted on our events schedule.
Adelaide Chapter LinkedIn Group is moderated and open only for the local members. It enables discussions and direct contact between our members.
Exam Review Sessions
Adelaide Chapter supports our certification candidates through locally held review sessions facilitated by local subject matter experts. These sessions are organised for our CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC exam candidates. These classes are free for ISACA members and held in May for June exam and in November for December exams. For more information visit our Certification page.
Adelaide Knowledge Base
Presenter at our professional development sessions often kindly share their materials, presentation slides and white papers containing local examples and case studies with our members. These are posted on the Member Central page available only to our members.
Local Employment Opportunities
Organisation advertising positions mentioning ISACA certifications as a position requirement will be posted on the ISACA website free of charge. Available local employement opportunities are posted at the Member Central page available only to our members.
Control Panel Newsletter
ISACA Adelaide publishes quarterly award winning newsletter "Control Panel", with local chapter content freely available to all local members. The archive of all the issues since 2001 is available to the members on the Newsletter page.
ISACA International Resources
- ISACA eLibrary—A comprehensive collection of nearly all ISACA/ITGI published books and over 350 additional titles
- Free CPE—ISACA certified members can earn over 60 FREE CPEs per year.
- CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC certification—Member discounts for exam study aids, registration and maintenance
- Conferences and Training—Member discounts on more than 25 ISACA events annually
- Webcasts and e-Symposia—Members obtain up to 3 free CPE hours monthly!
- Bookstore —Member discounts on ISACA publications and research
- Career Centre Enhancements—Access more jobs, including those posted on other job boards, more robust tools for job seekers and, coming soon—a free job board for freelancers.
- Access My ISACA to update your profile and CPE hours.
Research and Knowledge
- ISACA Journal —The bimonthly technical journal, and an additional source of free CPE hours
- @ISACA—A biweekly newsletter, conveniently delivering ISACA and professional news electronically
- COBIT Online—Discounted subscription and complimentary baseline functionality
- COBIT Quickstart—Complimentary member download - $55 value
- Downloads—Members-only research discounts or preferred access to COBIT 4.1, Risk IT: Based on COBIT, Val IT and many other publications from ITGI
- Knowledge Center—Exclusive access to one convenient online location where members can access professional knowledge. Network, learn and exchange ideas globally with peers through communities, shared interest groups, discussions and document sharing. Get a holistic view into all ISACA resources.
- Standards—Easy access to ISACA's IS Auditing Standards, Guidelines and Procedures
- Audit Programs and Internal Control Questionnaires (ICQs)—Guidance tools for best practices
- Research Opportunities—Support the work of the IT Governance Institute in developing products for IT governance control, assurance and taburity professionals
Community and Leadership
- Join a Discussion Forum on professional topics including Sarbanes-Oxley, IT governance, COBIT and information security management.
- Build Communities on our website and contact other members.
- Leadership Opportunities—Serve on ISACA boards and committees, help author or review ISACA research publications, write certification exam questions or become a local chapter leader.
- Local Chapters—Get experience in leadership roles by serving on the Adelaide ISACA Chapter Board and connecting with our members. Every local Chapter member is eligible for the Board with nominations due in September each year prior to the Annual General Meeting.