Welcome to the ISACA Northwest Ohio Chapter
Welcome to the Northwest Ohio ISACA Chapter website. ISACA is an association designed to provide students and IT related professionals the opportunity to draw upon and enhance IT audit skills, expand professional connections, and experience a vibrant and global community of colleagues.
Click here to read our chapter bylaws, last updated 9/25/2013.
2018 Risk & Cybersecurity Summit
Please join the Northwest Ohio ISACA and IIA Chapters along with One Identity and its partners for the 2018 Risk & Cybersecurity Summit - a full-day of training on risk-based auditing and cybersecurity fundamentals.
DATE: Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Cost: $50 for ISACA or IIA members, $100 for non-members! Note that for this meeting only, we ask that you pay in advance with a credit card, and will not be able to refund you for cancellations.
Location: Interprofessional Immersive Simulation Center (IISC), University of Toledo Health Science Campus; 2920 Transverse Drive; Toledo, OH 43614
See below for the event agenda!
Daytime Session - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT
There will be an IT track & non-IT track, to include the following topics, which will be delivered by a broad cross-section of thought leaders in the corporate and professional services sectors
Opening Keynote Speaker
Jeff Schmidt, Vice President and Chief Cyber Security Innovator, The Columbus Collaboratory. Topic: Leadership, Culture, and Change
Closing Keynote Speaker
Ted Wolff, ISACA International Board of Directors. Topic:The Future of Cyber
- Developing a Cyber Strategy
- Managing Your User population – Identity and Access Management
- External Threats: Securing Your Perimeter
- Internal Audit’s Role in Cyber
- Genera Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Internal Audit Analytics
Evening Session - 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM EDT
There will be a cybersecurity briefing featuring George Cerbone and Adrianne Ward coupled with a nice dinner at The Warehouse at Maumee Bay Brewing Company.
Chapter Meeting Keynote (6:00 PM - 7:00 PM): Brian Kelley, Chief Technology Officer, The Ohio Turnpike and Infrastructure Commission. Berea, Ohio. Topic: Leading from the Edge with Connected Vehicle Technology
Chapter Meeting Sponsor Presentation (7:00 PM - 7:30 PM): Robert Sandri, Sr. Security Advisor and Principal Architect, One Identity Topic: A Current discussion of Identity & Security
Cost: The evening session is a FREE event, with priority registration given to ISACA and IIA members in good standing as of March 1st.
Location: The Warehouse at Maumee Bay Brewing Co; 201 Morris Street; Toledo, OH 43604
REGISTER NOW! Please click here to register for the event.
- When you click the link you will redirected to register for the daytime session, within the page you will also find a link to register for the evening session. You may register for one or both sessions.
- For parking enforcement purposes, you will need to register with us the vehicle you will be driving to the event.
- In order to receive ISACA and/or IIA CPE credit, please be sure to enter your member ID(s) when prompted.
- When you register, you will receive a confirmation email message from us.
- Since seating is limited, we reserve the right to offer priority seating to current ISACA and IIA members.