ISACA is proud to present four international and three Swedish speakers. Goal with the conference is to have a mix of tracks covering subjects around areas of Digital Transformation, Cyber security and EU Directives.
Prepare for the future and focus on Digital Transformation.
What challenges do we have today and in the future with digitalization?
Internet of Things, Digital Identities, Big Data, EU Directives, Cyber Security are some of the new challenges we face in the way of digitized society
Some of our speakers are:
- Bruno Horta Soares: Risk and value considerations for Digital Transformation
- Mathias Lövehagen Ekstedt: Cybersäkerhet och modulering med SecuriCad
- Björn Sjöholm: Privacy och digitala identiteter i ett Europeiskt perspektiv ELLER Europeiskt lagstiftning om säkerhetsgodkännanden
- Lars Agerberg: Effektivitet ur ett systemperspektiv
- Dr John MacCarty: NIST directive or Cyber Security
We will also celebrate the winner(s) of the annual ISACA Scholarship Award for the best Master Thesis within IT Security, IT Governance and IT Assurance.
You are all welcome to join us for the ISACA dinner at the end of the day, included in the price but you need to sign up for it
The Conference is held in both English and Swedish language.
Early bird price - Valid until October 19th 2018
- Early Bird Member ISACA: 1 860 SEK +VAT
- Early Bird Non-member ISACA: 2 235 +VAT (Valid until October 19th 2018)
Regular price from October 20th 2018
- Regular Price ISACA Member: 2 480 +VAT
- Regular Price Non-member ISACA: 2 980 +VAT
- CISA/CISM/CRISC/CGEIT-exam students, achieved a certification in 2018: 1 240 +VAT (50% discount on ISACA Day