ISACA Ireland Annual Conference
ISACA Ireland Chapter Conference 2018 took place on Friday, 16 November in Croke Park. The conference was designed to provide information systems professionals with a pragmatic approach to industry relevant concepts, tools and best practices. The theme for this one-day conference is Governance Risk and Compliance - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
Conference slides are available on the download section on our home page.
The conference had three streams (Audit & Compliance, Management, Security & Technical) running simultaneously throughout the day with sessions addressing Information Security, Audit, Control, Data Privacy, Governance, Risk & Compliance, and new technologies.
The sessions offered real-world cases, examples of actual tools and working papers used, including mapping to ISACA frameworks, successes and failures, and insight on emerging issues.
Keynote Speakers for 2018:
- Mr. Ultan O'Carroll, Assistant Data Protection Commissioner
- Mr. Pete Finnigan, ORACLE guru and author
Presentations on the following subjects:
Audit & Compliance Tracks
- RV Raghu - Auditing the Internet of Things
- John Brady & associates - Risk Management - Special Interest Group (SIG) & Workshop
- Helvi Salminen - Cognitive Biases & Audit Reliability
- John Kelly/Torsten Feldman - Open Source Licence Compliance
- Joseph Mayo - Risk Management in the Post-Information Age
- Andrea Simmons - The Devil is in the Contractual Details
- Jeff Cook - Evaluating AICPA SOC Reports
- Denis Kelleher - Governing the Risk of GDPR Compliance
- Michelle Garrigan - Seven ways to deal with Frenemies
- Todd Fitzgerald - Help the Board with your CyberSecurity Governance
- Conor Hogan - Data Privacy - setting the Global Standard
Security & Technical Tracks
- Richard Hollis - 23 ways to maximise your penetration testing
- Ross Spellman - Payment Services Technical Changes
- Martin Davis - Privacy by Design
- Claudio Cilli - Prepare against Ransomeware
- Bob Findlay - Auditing SCADA
- Gonzalo Caro - tbc
Valerie Lyons - GRC2.0 - Corporate Social Privacy with a dash of Compliance?
ANSEC IA Limited