Pune chapter announces launch seminar on 11th July between 5pm to 7pm at chapter office. Please click here to get further details.
Pune chapter is supporting partner for Global CISO Summit 2015. Click here to get further details.
ISACA Pune Chapter is nonprofit public trust established under the aegis of ISACA, US.
The main objective of ISACA Pune Chapter is to promote the education and awareness of its members and society at large, for the improvement and development of their capabilities relating to the auditing and management of Information Technology Governance, Security, Control and Assurance.
ISACA, US is an independent, nonprofit, global association engaged in the development, adoption and use of globally accepted, industry-leading knowledge and practices for information systems.
ISACA Pune Chapter supports ISACA, US activities in Pune.
Please explore this site to get an insight into ISACA Pune chapter's activities, ISACA certifications, review courses, upcoming events and contact points.
ISACA Pune chapter has been a cynosure at HQ with many a plus, like recurring awards for our chapter, newsletter, website and our fellow members getting appointed to various boards / committees, etc. The various awards / honors received by Pune Chapter and its members are as follows:
- Winner of the Best large chapter in the world award for the years 2005 and 2006
- Winner of the Best large chapter in Asia award for the years 2005,2006, 2009, 2010 and 2014
- Winner of the Best medium size chapter in Asia for the years 2002 and 2003
- Winner of the Best Newsletter Award for Medium Size chapter in Asia for the year 2001
- Winner of the Best Newsletter Award for Medium Size chapter in the World for the year 2002
- Winner of Website Gold award for the years 2001, 2004 and 2011
- Winner of Website Silver award for the year 2010
- Winner of Website Bronze award for the year 2003, 2005 and 2008
- Winner of communication commendations for 2013 and 2014