ITS 2015 Redefining Governance in the Interconnected World - Early Bird ends on 1st March 2015
ISACA Pune Chapter has organized the Annual Conference - ITS 2015 on 13/03/2015 and 14/03/15 at Le Meridien, Pune.
ITS-2015 would focus on topics of interest around technology developments and its implications for the enterprises and society as a whole.
Highlights of ITS 2015:
· Impact of SMAC on Corporates / Business Models and the governance, risk and controls (GRC) issues arising from that
o New dimensions of IT Governance
o Challenges and Opportunities for CIOs/ CFOs /CEOs / Board of Directors and Auditors
o Reputed industry specialist to share their views on the interconnected world
Click here to access the event brochure
Online Registration Link: https://in.explara.com/e/its-2015
Offline Registration Link: http://goo.gl/forms/RliIYQTCiI
ISACA Pune Chapter is nonprofit public trust established under the aegis of ISACA, US.
The main objective of ISACA Pune Chapter is to promote the education and awareness of its members and society at large, for the improvement and development of their capabilities relating to the auditing and management of Information Technology Governance, Security, Control and Assurance.
ISACA, US is an independent, nonprofit, global association engaged in the development, adoption and use of globally accepted, industry-leading knowledge and practices for information systems.
ISACA Pune Chapter supports ISACA, US activities in Pune.
Please explore this site to get an insight into ISACA Pune chapter's activities, ISACA certifications, review courses, upcoming events and contact points.
ISACA Pune chapter has been a cynosure at HQ with many a plus, like recurring awards for our chapter, newsletter, website and our fellow members getting appointed to various boards / committees, etc. The various awards / honors received by Pune Chapter and its members are as follows:
- Winner of the Best large chapter in the world award for the years 2005 and 2006
- Winner of the Best large chapter in Asia award for the years 2005,2006, 2009, 2010 and 2014
- Winner of the Best medium size chapter in Asia for the years 2002 and 2003
- Winner of the Best Newsletter Award for Medium Size chapter in Asia for the year 2001
- Winner of the Best Newsletter Award for Medium Size chapter in the World for the year 2002
- Winner of Website Gold award for the years 2001, 2004 and 2011
- Winner of Website Silver award for the year 2010
- Winner of Website Bronze award for the year 2003, 2005 and 2008
- Winner of communication commendations for 2013 and 2014