This is an exciting time for System Audit and Security professionals. Challenges in the workplace and career growth opportunities for our profession are exploding. As technology continues to change, ISACA continues to provide a platform for communicating technology issues to the business community.
ISACA's benefits Expand your professional network of peers and potential employers all around the world.
ISACA's bookstore Member discounts on ISACA publications and research
National Membership Benefits
From the International level, members receive the rights and privileges of belonging to a worldwide network of professionals:
For more information on the association's products and services, e-mail the membership department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Membership Benefits
- Access to monthly luncheons and technical presentations
- Access to semi-annual continuing education seminars
- Information exchange opportunities through regular chapter meetings
- Opportunities to participate in local events, publications or research projects
- Leadership experience on local boards and committees and the opportunity to make a positive impact on the local business community
Membership dues consist of Association dues, Chapter dues, and New Member processing fees. (Processing fee does not apply to Student/Retired Members.) Payment should be made to the ISACA International Office. See membership application for more details.