The objectives of the Detroit Chapter are:
- To promote the education of, and help expand the knowledge and skills of its members in the interrelated fields of auditing, quality assurance, security, IS audit and control, and IT governance;
- To encourage an open exchange of information systems audit and control, quality assurance, and security techniques, approaches, and problem solving by its members;
- To promote adequate communication to keep members abreast of current events in information systems audit and control, quality assurance, and security fields that can be of benefit to them and their employers;
- To communicate to management, auditors, universities, and information systems professionals the importance of establishing controls necessary to ensure the effective organization and utilization of IT resources; and
- To promote ISACA® international’s professional certifications: CISA®, CISM®, CGEIT® and CRISC®.
The objectives of the chapter are part of our bylaws that govern the Detroit Chapter of ISACA which are available to view or download.
The Chapter mailing address is:
Detroit Area Chapter
PO Box 99385
Troy, MI 48099-9385