Welcome to the ISACA Sacramento Chapter. The aim of the Chapter is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conduct regular chapter meetings, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the IS audit, control and security profession throughout the region.
ISACA (previously the Information Systems Audit and Control Association) is a worldwide association of IS governance professionals. The association currently focuses on assurance, security, and governance and provides globally recognized certification in assurance (Certified Information Systems Auditor), security (Certified Information Security Manager), enterprise risk management (Certified in Risk and Information System Control) and governance (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT).
In addition, ISACA now offers Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX), a new security knowledge platform and professional program provides certification in Cybersecurity Fundamentals, and performance based certifications including: CSX Practitioner, CSX Specialist (Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond or Recover), and CSX Expert. Exams and training labs are available now on the ISACA CSX site.
The association is one of individual members, often the sole practitioner of information systems auditing, security, and/or governance in his or her company. The membership of the ISACA reflects a multiplicity of backgrounds and skills that make the information systems governance field challenging and dynamic.
Our chapter is run by volunteers who are ISACA members nominated through ISACA Annual General Meeting (AGM). ISACA members' participations in running the chapter are highly encouraged.
ISACA Sacramento is growing with 395 current members, with the following number of certification holders: 11 CGEIT, 45 CRISC, 176 CISA, and 75 CISM.
Chapter Officers and Board Members
- PRESIDENT - Maria Gregorio, CISA, CRISC, PCI ISA, PCIP
- VICE PRESIDENT - Kathryn Mahaffey, CISA
- SECRETARY - Rochelle Goehring, CISA, CRISC
- TREASURER - Elizabeth Alden, CRISC
- DIRECTOR MEMBERSHIP - Nate Furgeson, CISSP, CISA
- DIRECTOR PROGRAMS - Harry O'Laughlin, CISSP, CISM
- DIRECTOR SEMINARS & CONFERENCES - Sella Ayugi, CRISC, CISM
- DIRECTOR VOLUNTEER - Mari Heiser
- DIRECTOR MARKETING - David Kee, CISSP, CISA, CRISC
- DIRECTOR COMMUNICATIONS - Sil Silveira, CISSP, CISM, Security+
- DIRECTOR CERTIFICATIONS - Rami J. Zriekat, CISA, CISM
- DIRECTOR ACADEMIC RELATIONS - Alex Torres, CISM
- DIRECTOR AT LARGE - Karen Tinucci, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC
- IMMEDIATE PAST PRESIDENT - Howard Duck, CISA, CISM, PCI-ISA, PCIP
ISACA Sacramento Chapter, Inc.
PO Box 1911
Orangevale, CA 95662