Friday, October 19, 2018
7:30am - 12:30pm
- 07:30 am - 08:00 am Check-in / Networking Breakfast
- 08:00 am - 09:15 am Presentation
- 09:15 am - 09:30 am Break
- 09:30 am - 10:45 am Presentation
- 10:45 am - 11:00 am Break
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm Presentation and Q&A
- 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm Lunch/Networking Opportunity
Even though organizations are spending increasing dollars on cybersecurity, we are witnessing a growing surge of breaches. Even organizations with significant investments in cybersecurity have faced breaches in the past. In such a scenario, assuming that the organization is breached has become the new reality. And to deal with such a scenario, organizations should prepare themselves for cyber-resiliency.
This session uses multiple case studies to take the participants through breaches at organizations such as Maersk, Equifax, and Target. What worked and what didn’t work. The key points covered are:
- Assumed breach – the new reality
- What is cyber-resiliency – confluence of cybersecurity, enterprise risk management, and business continuity
- Cyber resilience self-assessment
- Building cyber resilience
- Senior management commitment
- Getting your breach response strategy right
- Measuring breach readiness
- Improvement roadmap across people, process and technology
K. K. Mookhey, Founder & CEO of Network Intelligence LLC
KK is the Founder & CEO of Network Intelligence. Having begun his firm as a one-man show in 2001, it has now grown to a team of over 400 consultants spread across offices in New York, Dubai, Mumbai and Singapore.
K.K. is a trusted consultant and trainer to organizations all across the globe on various aspects of cybersecurity. He is well-versed with the security challenges of various industry verticals, and also with international standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, COBIT, HIPAA, etc. He is the author of two books (on Linux Security and on the Metasploit Framework) and of numerous articles on information security. Early in his career, he presented at Blackhat in 2004 (on ‘Detection and Evasion of Web Application Attacks’) and since then has spoken at numerous global conferences.