Welcome to the ISACA Northern England Chapter. The aim of the Chapter is to conduct regular Chapter events and promote the IS audit, risk, control and security professions throughout the area.
ISACA is a world wide association of IS professionals, focused on assurance, security, and governance. It provides globally recognised certifications in assurance (Certified Information Systems Auditor), security (Certified Information Security Manager), risk (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) and governance (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT).
ISACA is made up of individual members, reflecting the backgrounds and skills that make the governance and control of information systems challenging and dynamic. The current ISACA Northern England Chapter Board Members are:
- President: John Jones
- Vice-President and She Leads Tech: Sarah Orton
- Secretary: Marianne Coop
- Treasurer: Conrad Volker
- Membership Director: Bob Newbould
- Webmaster, CSX Liaison and Social Media: Phil Reid
- Marketing: Peter Thompson
- Certification and Academia: James Loftus
- Research: Robert Foster
- Regional Director (North East): Jennifer Kilmartin
- Past President: John Moore
- Support Board Member: Mark Ellis
The Chapter is run by volunteers nominated at the Chapter's Annual General Meeting (AGM). Members' participation in the running of the Chapter is encouraged and appreciated.