COBIT 5 Accreditation
To facilitate COBIT 5 training globally, ISACA has partnered with APMG International-- the leading Examination Institute that accredits training and consulting organizations, and manages certification schemes for professionals - to develop a COBIT 5 training and accreditation program.
Why Get Accredited?
Accreditation provides a codified approach for training organizations and individuals interested in becoming licensed to deliver COBIT 5 training and exams.
Benefit from the following:
- Promotion on the ISACA web site and exposure to more than 115,000 constituents
- Licensed use of intellectual property
- A seamless process for administering training and exams globally
Trainers and training organizations must be approved, accredited and licensed by APMG before they can deliver COBIT 5 training and examinations.
How to Get Accredited
Any training organization or individual who wants to deliver COBIT 5 courses and exams should follow the simple instructions below to initiate the accreditation process:
- Email the Service Desk at APMG International to request an application
- Submit the application to APMG
Please note: once you submit your application, APMG will assign you to a local operational office that will be your primary point of contact to coordinate accreditation, assist with exam bookings and answer any queries.
- Once your application is accepted, you will begin the accreditation program
To learn more about COBIT 5 Accreditation or for additional information, visit APMG International or view the COBIT 5 accreditation FAQs.