IS Audit and Assurance Standards:
- Are a cornerstone of its professional contribution to the audit and assurance community
- Comprise the first level of ITAF guidance
- Provide information required to meet compliance needs
- Supply essential guidance to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Offer a risk-based approach that is aligned with ISACA methodology
- Apply to individuals providing assurance over some components of IS systems, applications and infrastructure
- May also provide benefits to a wider audience, including users of IS audit and assurance reports
Click on the title to view in HTML and to access the PDF download.
Standards for IS Audit and Assurance effective 1 November 2013 are contained in ITAF, 3rd Edition and are available individually in the following languages:
The prior standards (S1 through S16) were withdrawn 31 October 2013. The new standards in ITAF, 3rd Edition are effective 1 November 2013.