Get Members. Get Rewarded.
Join us in the ISACA Member Get a Member Program 2015!
Reach out to help friends, colleagues and other professionals become ISACA members.
They will benefit from the educational, idea-sharing and professional-development opportunities that membership provides.
You will benefit from an even broader ISACA membership network of professional, like-minded peers.
Plus, for the duration of our Member Get a Member Program—from now until 31 December 2015—your recruitment efforts will be recognized and rewarded!
The More Colleagues You Sign Up – The Better Your Reward
- Recruit 2-3 new members and receive a passport wallet with RFID blocking technology: a USD $45 value.
- Recruit 4-5 new members and receive a pair of high quality, name brand, 10x42 binoculars that feature 10-power multicoated lenses and 42mm objectives: a USD $99 value.
- Recruit 6-7 new members and receive a high quality 10” fan that is quiet, powerful and has no blades. This innovative design from a leading manufacturer makes it easy to clean and very quiet: a USD $255 value.
- Recruit 8-9 new members and receive a high-performance action camera for photos and video. Waterproof to 131’ (40m). Features 1080p60 and 720p120video. 12MP photos up to 30 frames per second, with built-in WI-FI and Bluetooth® capabilities: a USD $399 value.
- Recruit 10 or more members and receive a high quality smartwatch, an incredibly precise timepiece that allows you new ways to connect. It is also a comprehensive health and fitness companion. It creates a new way for you to relate with technology designed for personal living: a USD $699 value.
Your Efforts may also receive Global Recognition. With the member’s permission, we would like to celebrate the Top Recruiter and other prize winners by sharing their names and stories on our web site and through our social media channels.
How Do You Recruit?
It's easy. Simply send a personalized email to your network of colleagues or friends:
- Copy and paste text from the sample email
- Include your colleague’s name, your name and your Member ID#:___________
(see section Use Your Member ID that follows), your friends will need this # to complete the Membership application)
- Once your friends complete the application on the sign-up page, pay their 2015 dues** and enter your Member ID#, you will receive credit for recruiting them
Who Do You Recruit?
- A co-worker who could benefit from COBIT
- Colleagues interested in professional growth
- Members of other professional associations
- Someone who might be interested in taking a CISA, CISM, CGEIT, or CRISC exam
- New college graduates eager for career advancement
- A full-time student majoring in fields including: information systems, business administration, accounting, information technology, engineering, computer science
- Start with your co-workers and then expand to your larger network
Use Your Member ID
Your colleagues and friends must enter your ISACA Member ID number in their application in order for you to get credit for recruiting them:
- Include your ISACA Member ID number in the personalized email you send them
- Find your Member ID number—
- In the email you will receive from ISACA International President Christos K. Dimitriadis Ph.D., CISA, CISM, CRISC
- Or, on your MY PROFILE page
Start recruiting new members today—the more members you recruit, the more you will be rewarded.
Check out the Recruiting Tips, Rules, FAQs for more information. Or, contact the member services team at email@example.com or 847.660.5600.
*Rules and restrictions apply and can be found at www.isaca.org/Membership/Member-Get-A-Member/Pages/MGAM-Rules.aspx. Please be sure to read and understand these rules. If your friends or colleagues do not reference your ISACA member ID at the time they become ISACA members, you will not receive credit for recruiting them. Please remember to have them enter your ISACA member ID on the application form at the time they sign up. For you to receive credit for recruiting a new member through this program, your friend or colleague must become an approved ISACA member per the ISACA guidelines and pay applicable 2015 dues. **Full-dues paying members pay US $135 ISACA International dues, plus chapter dues (if required) and new member processing fee (which is waived if your colleagues enter your ISACA Member ID when they join online). Program ends 31 December 2015. Final winners will be announced after 28 February 2016.