To help us ensure that all ISACA certified individuals maintain a sufficient level of current knowledge and proficiency in their field, which helps to maintain the integrity of our internationally recognized certifications, an annual CPE audit is conducted of randomly-selected certificate holders to measure compliance with the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Policy.
Audit Selection Criteria
The audit selection process is as follows:
- • Must be an ISACA certificate holder for at least one of the four core certifications:
- Must have been certified on or during the calendar year of 2017
- Auditees are chosen at random
Annual CPE Audit Timeline
The deadline to submit complete and accurate support documentation for CPE hours reported in the 2017 calendar year is
Friday, 30 March 2018.
All support documentation should include:
- Your name as the attendee/presenter
- Name of the sponsoring organization
- Title of activity and description
- Date of the activity
- The number of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours awarded
Documentation must be in the form of a letter, certificate of completion/attendance, Verification of Attendance form or other independent attestation proof of completion.
If you are unable to provide original documentation, you may utilize the Verification of Attendance form.
Once you have gathered all CPE supporting and compliant documentation inclusive of the requirements stated above, keep the originals for your records and submit PDF copies via our support page following these easy steps:
- Visit our support page at https://support.isaca.org
- Select Certifications & Certificate Programs
- Select CPE Audit
- Complete all required fields
- Include “Response to Audit Request” in the subject line
- Attach documentation
Your CPE Audit Process Resources by Certification
Additional CPE Audit Process Resources
If after using these resources you have additional questions regarding the Annual CPE Audit Process, contact the ISACA Customer Experience Center.
- Visit http://support.isaca.org to chat with one of our agents or to submit an inquiry (please select “Certifications & Certificate Programs”, then “CPE Audit”)
- Call +1.847.660.5505 (hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 7am – 5pm CDT)