Register for the CISM February/May 2019 Testing Window
The CISM exam is offered via Computer-Based Testing (CBT) during 3 testing windows per year. Further details can be found in the Exam Candidate Information Guide below.
Important: 4 Steps to Registering to Take an ISACA Exam
Key Exam Registration Dates:
1 February-24 May 2019 Testing Window
|1 November 2018
||Registration and Scheduling Opens|
|18 May 2019
||Final Registration Deadline|
|23 May 2019
||Final Scheduling Deadline|
2019 Exam Registration Fees
|By 18 May 2019
The online registration process will enable you to register for an exam, and purchase study aids and an ISACA membership, which will immediately provide significant exam-related discounts. The final step of the process will enable you to pay online using a credit card, or indicate that payment will follow by check or wire.
Exam registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Rescheduling (within the testing window): Candidates who are unable to take the exam on their scheduled date are able to reschedule within the testing window. There is no charge for rescheduling if done 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. After this point candidates must either take their scheduled exam or forfeit their registration fees. You can reschedule your testing appointment online at www.isaca.org/myisaca and clicking on MyCertifications.
Deferrals: Exam registrants may elect to defer their unscheduled or cancelled exam eligibility to the following testing window for a US $200 processing fee. To defer your exam to the following window, you will need to complete the following steps.
- If you have a scheduled testing appointment, you must cancel your appointment a minimum of 48 hours prior at www.isaca.org/myisaca and clicking on MyCertifications. Candidates who have not scheduled their appointment do not need to cancel.
- Purchase your deferral order at www.isaca.org/examdefer by no later than the final day of the testing window.
- After receiving your new Notification to Schedule email with the updated testing window, you can schedule your new appointment by following the scheduling procedures.
Exam registration changes:
If an error with your name was made when registering for the exam, please update your profile by following these steps.
- Login to www.isaca.org,
- Click on the My ISACA tab,
- Click on the myPROFILE>Account-Certification CPE-Demographic Info tab,
- Click the Edit button at the bottom of the profile to make your changes,
- Click Save.
If there is an error in the exam type (CISA, CRISC, CISM or CGEIT), please submit this to support.isaca.org immediately.
All changes must be completed a minimum of 48 hours prior to your scheduled exam.
Deadlines are in accordance with the date/time in Chicago, Illinois, USA.