CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC from February-May 2019 to Continuous Testing Exam Deferral
Exam registrants may elect to defer their unscheduled or cancelled exam to Continuous Testing for a US $200 fee.
February-May 2019 window testing to Continuous Testing deferrals must be purchased no later than 20 May 2019. Deferrals will not be accepted after this date. Exam registration and deferral fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
The process to defer your exam to the following window includes the following steps:
- If you have a scheduled testing appointment, you must cancel your appointment a minimum of 48 hours prior to your originally-scheduled exam date and time.
- Access your account at www.isaca.org/myisaca
- Navigate to the “myCERTIFICATIONS” tab
- Select “Re-Schedule or Cancel Exam”
Note: Candidates who have not scheduled their appointment do not need to cancel. Please reference the “Rescheduling” section of the Scheduling Guide for step by step instructions.
- Once Step 1 is complete, return to this page and purchase the deferral below. Please ensure you are purchasing the exam deferral product that coincides with the exam you are registered for.
- Scheduling for continuous testing will begin on 17 June and testing will begin on 19 June. You will receive a “Notification to Schedule” email with additional details once the new Continuous Testing scheduling platform is open.
Exam and deferral fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Payment for the fee to defer from the February-May 2019 window to Continuous Testing is due in full no later than 20 May 2019. By electing to defer your exam date, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions cited below, which are consistent with the terms you agreed to during your previous registration process.
PLEASE SELECT THE EXAM YOU WISH TO DEFER TO
Select the applicable exam to defer:
Paying by check or wire transfer?
Place your online deferral order. When in the shopping cart, select Pay by Check or Bank Transfer and continue through the order process. Once the order is placed, proceed with your check payment or bank transfer.
IMPORTANT: In order to ensure your payment is posted on your record, please make sure that you reference your ISACA ID on your Check or Bank Transfer.
Your exam will not be deferred until payment has been received and processed by ISACA. The deferral order must be placed on or before 20 May 2019.
Questions on your deferral order or exam confirmation can be submitted via support.isaca.org.