COBIT 5 is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. Launched in April 2012, COBIT 5 helps maximize the value of information by incorporating the latest thinking in enterprise governance and management techniques, and provides globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools and models to help increase the trust in, and value from, information systems.
This informative video series allows individuals and enterprises to learn on-demand and at their own pace, providing insight into the basics of governance of enterprise IT (GEIT) and the ways in which COBIT 5 can bring value to your business and its GEIT efforts. Boost your individual career prospects, or create comprehensive and uniform training within your organization, for new hires and those new to GEIT and COBIT. This is an easy and convenient way to start building a knowledge base for GEIT with COBIT 5 as the framework.
View the COBIT Training Roadmap
Available Through: ISACA’s Learning Management System, on demand
Length: Power package, 31 videos – 3.5 hours (4 CPE credits); Lite package, 19 videos – 2 hours (2 CPE credits)
Target Audience: IT practitioners, IT management, IT executives, consultants, trainers, enterprise-wide training organizations
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will understand
- How the key features of COBIT 5 provide advantages when putting this framework at the center of your governance efforts
- How the COBIT 5 principles interact to bring value to enterprises
- How to apply COBIT 5 in practical situations
- Key differences between COBIT 5 and the previous versions of this world-renowned framework
- Important insights into COBIT Implementation and Assessment Programs
- Which resources will help you to continue your learning and expand your governance knowledge and effectiveness
Purchase the Power Package (31 Videos): $500 per annual user license; enterprise pricing available
Purchase the Lite Package (19 Videos): $250 per annual user license; enterprise pricing available