As the programme is developed, we will continue to add information to this page – check back frequently for updates!
WS2–Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Programme
Wednesday, 21 August & Thursday, 22 August | 9:00 – 17:00
Registration Fee: $750
J. Tannahill & Associates
It’s not just the high cost to an organisation in the event of a breach, but the inevitability of an attack that makes cybersecurity critical. With the increasing number of cyberthreats, it is becoming critical for the audit plan in every organisation to include cybersecurity. As a result, auditors are increasingly being required to audit cybersecurity processes, policies and tools to provide assurance that their enterprise has appropriate controls in place. Vulnerabilities in cybersecurity can pose serious risks to the entire organisation—making the need for IT auditors well-versed in cybersecurity audit greater than ever. ISACA’s new Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Programme provides audit/assurance professionals with the knowledge needed to excel in cybersecurity audits. It provides security professionals with an understanding of the audit process, and IT risk professionals with an understanding of cyber-related risk and mitigating controls.
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand security frameworks to identify best practices
- Identify cyber and legal regulatory requirements to aid in compliance assessments
- Perform cybersecurity and third-party risk assessments management including ISAC (Information Sharing), common cyber-attacks, penetration testing, and red team/blue team/purple team exercises
- Enhance your asset, configuration, change and patch management practices
- Assess network security from security architecture to traffic analysis to segmentation to data loss prevention
- Audit application security using SDLC controls and OWASP best practices
- Distinguish between firewall and network security technologies
- Identify weaknesses in cloud strategies and controls
- Identify the benefits and risks of containerization
Registration for this workshop includes:
- Cybersecurity Audit Certificate – Onsite Training Course -Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Study Guide (eBook)
- Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Exam Voucher
*These items will be accessible to registered attendees one week in advance of the conference. Please contact https://support.isaca.org with any questions.
Return to Event Page >>