Bundle Price: $1,099 members / $1,249 non-members
This Bundle Includes
- Cybersecurity Audit Certificate – Virtual Instructor-Led Training Course
- Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Study Guide (eBook)
- Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Exam Voucher
PURCHASE & REGISTER
Event Registration Policy
NOTE: Registration is contingent upon full payment of the registration fee. To guarantee registration, course fees must be received two weeks before the course begins. It may take 10 or more business days for a wire transfer or mailed check to reach ISACA, so please plan accordingly.
How to Order
To order your Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Bundle with Virtual Instructor-Led Training:
- Click on the PURCHASE & REGISTER button
- You will first be prompted to register for your training course and will need to fill in your registration information
- Confirm your information is correct and then click on “Proceed to Shopping Cart”
- If you are not currently a member of ISACA and would like to join to receive member-only savings on your order, click on “Click here to join now” link above your Global shopping cart and follow the instructions for purchasing a membership.
- After you’ve reviewed your order and information to make sure everything is correct, select your preferred payment option, “Checkout – Pay by Credit Card” or “Pay by Check or Bank Transfer”
- Enter your payment information and click on “Submit Order”
You will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to register for your Cybersecurity Audit Certificate exam when you’re ready to schedule and take it, and how to download your Study Guide eBook. It will also include important details about your training event and show you where to find all of these items on your MyISACA dashboard on our website.
Choose one of these easy ways to pay:
- Pay online at www.isaca.org/invoices
- Mail your payment to: ISACA, 1055 Paysphere Circle, Chicago, IL 60674 USA
- Bank Wires—send electronic payments in US dollars to: Bank of America, 135 S. LaSalle St., Chicago, IL 60603
ISACA Account #22-71578
S.W.I.F.T. code BOFAUS3N
[Please include trainee’s name and ISACA Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Bundle – Online Course on the Advice of Transfer.]
All Cybersecurity Audit Certificate program purchases are final and non-refundable. Prices subject to change without notice.
Please note: Unauthorized recording, in any form, of presentations and workshops is prohibited.
Continuing Professional Education Credits
To maintain ISACA certifications, certification holders are required to earn 120 CPE credit hours over a 3-year period in accordance with ISACA’s continuing professional education (CPE) policy. Attendees can earn up to 7 CPE credits by attending this two-day Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Virtual Instructor-Led Course.
Instructor-Led Training is available for purchase through our enterprise sales team for larger organizations. Visit the Enterprise Training page and reach out to an associate for more information.
Not a member of ISACA? Join today!
When you register for the conference as a nonmember, the difference between member and nonmember conference fees can be applied towards ISACA membership. This means you can become a member at the international and chapter level for little to no additional cost; it just depends on your local chapter dues. To take advantage of this great offer, click on the "Click here to join now" link in your conference registration shopping cart. For more information about ISACA membership, visit the web site at www.isaca.org/membership or contact the membership department at email@example.com.