Get Started on the Path to Earning Your ISACA Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Today
Earning your Cybersecurity Audit Certificate is a tangible way to demonstrate your knowledge to employers and peers. The cost of the exam is included in your bundle, along with the training option that best meets your needs. Once you're ready, simply schedule and take the exam at your convenience.
Earning This New, Knowledge-Based Certificate Enables You To:
- Demonstrate your comprehensive knowledge of cybersecurity audit concepts, and the risks and controls critical to an organization’s cybersecurity
- Add a credential to your resume/CV that will distinguish you from other candidates for advancement or a new job
- Stay ahead of the curve on your current career path and help ensure your organization has the controls in place to handle cyber threats and reduce risk
Who Should Consider the Cybersecurity Audit Certificate and Training?
- IT audit professionals and enterprises who need additional guidance on auditing cybersecurity
- Security professionals who need an understanding of the audit process
- Risk and assurance professionals who need in-depth knowledge of cyber-related risk and mitigating controls
- IT professionals who want to learn more about what an IT auditor needs to consider when auditing cybersecurity
Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Exam Details
The Cybersecurity Audit Certificate exam is an online, remotely-proctored exam – allowing you the flexibility of taking your exam at your convenience. There are no set/regular exam dates throughout the year – the exam is available online, at your convenience. You simply schedule the date and time that works best for you and take the exam from the privacy of your own home or office.
The exam tests your knowledge in four key areas:
- Cybersecurity Technology Topics
- Cybersecurity and Audit’s Role
- Cybersecurity Governance
- Cybersecurity Operations
Both the training and the exam are aligned with standard frameworks used in the cybersecurity industry.
The exam includes 75 multiple-choice questions and the passing score is 65% . You will be given 2 hours (120 minutes) to complete the exam.
Individuals holding an ISACA certification (CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CRISC) may claim two CPE credits for each examination hour when a passing score is achieved.
Requirements to Earn the Cybersecurity Audit Certificate
Preparing for the Exam
There are many ways to prepare for the exam. You will be able to choose a method best suited to your personal learning style and preferences. Options include:
- Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Study Guide
- Online Self-Paced Course
- Onsite Instructor-Led Training
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training
Ensure You Have The Proper Technology
The list below contains all the hardware and software requirements for the exam:
- Operating system supported: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Mac OS X and above, Linux and Chrome OS
- Web browser: Google Chrome or Chromium version 32 and above
- Browser settings: Your browser must accept 3rd party cookies for the duration of the exam ONLY.
- Webcam/Microphone: Minimum VGA 640 x 480 resolution, enabled built in or external microphone
- Google Chrome Extension: to be installed
- Bandwidth: Minimum 500kb/s download and 256kb/s upload
- Hardware Requirements: 1GB RAM & 2GHz dual core processor, minimum 1280 x 800 resolution
It is highly recommended that before purchasing your exam, you download the Google Chrome web browser and perform the compatibility check on the computer you will be using to take the exam. Click here to perform the compatibility When you schedule the exam, you can also view these requirements and perform another compatibility check.
Taking the Exam
- Test the Hardware & Software
- Select & Purchase a Training and Exam Bundle
- Schedule the Exam Date & Time
- Prepare for the Exam
- Complete the Exam
- View Exam Results & Print Your Certificate
- Download & Use Your Digital Badge
How to Receive Your Certificate and Digital Badge
Once you have completed your certificate exam and submit it, your exam results will be ready immediately. If you have successfully passed the exam, you will be able to view your Cybersecurity Audit Certificate and download and/or print it right away. You will receive instructions via email on how to access your digital badge, which also serves to demonstrate your achievement on social media.