Journal App Now Available for Android, Kindle Fire and Apple Devices
The ISACA Journal App is now available for Android devices and the Kindle Fire, in addition to Apple devices. If you have a device outside of those noted above, access the digital replica of Journal volume 5, 2019 (and archived issues) from your device.
To download the free app, visit your device’s marketplace and search “ISACA Journal”, or follow these links:
● Android smartphone or tablet
● Kindle Fire
● iPhone or iPad at Apple App Store
The app includes archived issues including the most recent issue back to volume 2, 2011, as well as JOnline articles, the ISACA Journal Author Blog and the ISACA Now blog. Content is updated weekly with the blog updates, and monthly with each new issue of the Journal or JOnline.
With the ISACA Journal App, you can:
- Download available issues and access them offline at any time
- Read topical industry-related content on the go
- Read and search archived issues (beginning with volume 2, 2011) for the information you need as you need it
- Read articles in magazine-page or text formats
- Bookmark and share articles
- Keep up on the latest news from ISACA.org
- Access the latest blogs from ISACA.org
- Download the app completely free