Individuals that have graduated within the last 2 years from a recognized college or university can join ISACA as Recent Graduate Members and connect with our growing network of industry leaders and information systems professionals.
Your membership as a Recent Graduate will allow you to build on the fundamental principles and base knowledge that you have gained while in school and apply that towards your new practical working experience. You’ll be able to enjoy all the benefits that our Professional members receive at a significantly reduced rate!
Join online, or complete the recent graduate membership application and sent it via regular postal mail or email, along with verification of your recent graduate status.
Recent Graduate Membership Application
Australia Recent Graduate Membership Application
Benefits include access to:
- ISACA’s Knowledge Center for insights and peer-to-peer collaboration
- Member pricing on certification exam registrations and preparation materials
- Career Centre Job board and resume post
- ISACA Journal in print and full issues in digital form
- Member pricing on event registrations and discounts on Bookstore purchases
- Latest news and updates on ISACA services and resources
- Loyalty and specialty discount pricing programs
- Downloadable research documents
- Networks of IT professionals worldwide
- And much more!
ISACA Recent Graduate Membership cost – US $68.00 + local chapter dues*
* Local chapter dues vary by location. Membership in the association requires joining both the international association and a local chapter when residing or working within its territory.
Qualifications for Recent Graduate Membership
To qualify as a recent graduate member, you must provide verification showing that you have graduated and received a degree from a recognized college or university within the last 2 years.
Please note: Current ISACA Professional members or those that have been Professional members in the past are not eligible to participate at this rate. Upon completion of your application, you will be asked to submit one of the following recommended forms of verification to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A copy of your diploma
- A copy of your unofficial transcript showing the date you graduated
- A letter from the institution's registrar on university letterhead specifying that you have graduated within the last 2 years