ISACA’s 2013 IT Risk/Reward Barometer survey examines plans and perceptions related to key business trends, including:
● The Internet of Things
● Big Data
● BYOD (bring your own device)
The Barometer consists of two components:
- A survey of 2,013 ISACA members from 110 countries
- A survey of more than 4,000 consumers in four countries
Download the survey results for answers to these questions:
- What are the biggest benefits enterprises are achieving as a result of the Internet of Things?
- Do professionals believe that the benefits of the Internet of Things outweigh the risk?
- Are enterprises prepared for Big Data?
- What are their biggest Big Data challenges?
- Why are many enterprises allowing—or prohibiting—BYOD?
- How are enterprises ensuring that the corporate network remains secure in the era of BYOD?
- How do professionals believe their enterprise IT departments are perceived by non-IT staff and executives?
For more information:
- View the survey results below
- Read the news releases on the right side of this page
- Read a blog post by Robert Stroud, Chair of ISACA’s COBIT Growth Task Force
Internet of Things
See plans and perceptions related to the Internet of Things.