By registering for this ISACA exam and by clicking the Continue button; I hereby agree to adhere to and accept the following terms:
- I have read and agree to the conditions set forth in the ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide covering administration of the ISACA exams and/or the association’s Code of Professional Ethics; certification rules, policies and procedures; and the release of my test results;
- I understand I will be disqualified, my exam score nullified, or that ISACA may take any other action it deems appropriate if any information provided by me is false or misleading, or in the event that I violate any of the rules, policies or procedures governing the exam. Appeals undertaken by a certification exam taker, certification applicant or by a certified individual are undertaken at the discretion and cost of the exam taker, applicant or individual.
- I hereby agree to hold ISACA, its officers, directors, examiners, members, employees and agents harmless from any complaint, claim or damage arising out of any action or failure to act by ISACA and any action or omission in connection with my exam registration;
- I understand that the final decision as to whether I pass the exam rests solely with ISACA;
- I understand that ISACA may inform the local ISACA chapter and other parties who might inquire about my certification status;
- I agree that any action arising out of or pertaining to this application or the exam must be brought in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, USA, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, USA;
- By taking an ISACA Exam, I understand and agree that the Exam (which includes all aspects of the exam, including, without limitation, the test questions, answers, examples and other information presented or contained in the exam) belongs to ISACA and constitutes ISACA’s confidential information (collectively, “Confidential Information”). I agree to maintain the confidentiality of all of ISACA’s Confidential Information at all times and understand that any failure to maintain the confidentiality of ISACA’s Confidential Information may result in disciplinary action against me by ISACA or other adverse consequences, including, without limitation, nullification of my exam, loss of my credentials, and/or litigation. Specifically, I understand that I may not, for example, discuss, publish or share any exam question(s), my answers to any questions(s) or the exam’s format with anyone in any forum or media (i.e., via e-mail, Facebook, LinkedIn or any other form of social media).
All CISA, CRISC, CGEIT and CISM exam items are owned and copyrighted by ISACA. © 2003-Present, ISACA. All rights reserved.