ISACA eLibrary is a comprehensive collection of content from nearly all ISACA/ITGI published books and over 250 additional titles – all available free-of-charge as a benefit of your ISACA membership investment.
Today's dynamic business climate commands you to know and do more, often demanding immediate knowledge and expertise. ISACA eLibrary gives you on-demand access to a goldmine of readily usable information.
- Access all books and browse the content immediately – when you need it
- Download up to five chapters per month from the available book titles
- Find exactly what you are looking for with a robust searching mechanism
- Place the most frequently accessed book titles on your own private bookshelf
- Easily purchase the book after you had an opportunity to browse it online
- Bookmark the content you use most
- Effortlessly create citations
By the end of June an additional 43 ISACA publications will be added to the eLibrary. Titles such as:
- COBIT Control Practices: Guidance to Achieve Control Objectives for Successful IT Governance, 2nd Edition
- COBIT User Guide for Service Managers
- IT Assurance Guide: Using COBIT
- Security, Audit & Control Features Oracle E-Business Suite: A Technical and Risk Management Reference Guide, 2nd Edition
- COBIT Security Baseline, 2nd Edition
- ...And many more!
Not a member? See what over 115,000 other IT professionals have already learned.
Access to the ISACA eLibrary is reserved exclusively for members and represents only one example of the many benefits offered by ISACA.
We encourage you to explore the benefits of membership that more than 115,000 IT professionals in more than 180 countries are currently enjoying which is helping them succeed professionally and advance their careers.
Join ISACA now to access the new eLibrary and all the benefits of membership.
ISACA connects exceptional people with exceptional knowledge. Membership is the next step in your professional growth.