Help us guide and educate the global community, its leaders and governments to realize the positive potential of technology and guard against its risks.
The ISACA Government Relations Advocacy team is here to help our constituent base members have a presence and participation in the global IT market. We provide expert advice for policymakers around the world and influence legislation in a way that benefits our members and industry. We work on growing, refining and recommending best practices for the industry to advance the future of IS/IT audit, assurance, security, cybersecurity, privacy, risk and governance.
ISACA’s Government Relations team relies on our members’ expertise and frequently collaborate with chapters and members. If you would like to meet with a lawmaker or respond to government consultation, please contact the government relations team.
Partner with Us
There is great strength in working together and sharing. ISACA collaborates with other professional non-profit and standard setting organizations to address and respond to issues of mutual importance, provide professional guidance and to offer training and professional development opportunities. Such cooperation is aimed at both a global and local level. If you are interested in exploring opportunities to collaborate with ISACA, please contact the government relations team.
Issues Affecting You
ISACA uses subject matter experts to provide input into various regulatory and legislative issues impacting the profession and that further the mission of the organization. Our work is done on a global scale. Please contact the government relations team if you are interested in participating or have a guidance or piece of legislation you’d like to see ISACA provide comments on as an organization.
ISACA Makes an Impact
ISACA’s Government Relations team was named a 2019 Power of A Silver Award winner in recognition and celebration of the extraordinary contributions associations make to society:
- Signed letters of support for bills on Artificial Intelligence and the Cybersecurity Workforce in the US Congress
- Presented on Auditing for Federal Cybersecurity for the House Science, Space, and Technology Committee, Research and Technology Subcommittee
- Hosted a roundtable in London chaired by Lord James Arbuthnot titled “What is the Role of IT Audit in rebuilding Corporate and Public Sector Trust in the UK Economy”
- Co-founded the Cyber Security Alliance in the UK which won a bid from the Department for Digital, Media and Sport to create a new UK Cyber Security Council
- Provided expert feedback to the European Union’s Directorate General for Communications Networks, Content, and Technology on the report about the impact of digitalization on the labor market
To suggest other potential Government or Regulatory activities involving ISACA please contact: